Tuesday, October 11, 2016

INTRODUCTION - Snarky Birthday Sentiments

Hello there! 

I'm here to introduce our new Snarky Birthday Sentiments stamp set.  I absolutely love these sayings.



For my card I used one of our new stencils (*sneak peak) and added willow coloured dye ink using a blending tool to an A2 sized card panel.  

I had this little fella sitting on my desk from a previous project and he was just hoping to be put on a card...so I did!  


I used a banner die to cut out olive card stock and added the sentiment with black ink.  I took the panel and used a rectangle die of the same size and cut it out adding it to the card base.  I then added the banner with liquid adhesive so I could move it around to make sure it was straight. Once that was done I added the little owl with foam tape and called it a day.


Thanks for joining us and stay tuned for more new products tomorrow.  You'll love what's coming!

Coralynn  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment