Monday, October 24, 2016

Christmas Blessings One Layer Scene!! =)

Hello Mint Owl Studio Friends!!
Larissa here today with a very Sweet and Simple Card Design using the "Away In A Manger" Stamp Set!!
Away In A Manger
I was going for a Soft Scene using the Manger and Baby Jesus and the North Star, but I didn't want to loose the scene against a really Dark Sky so I opted for a lighter sky color using Tumbled Glass and I REALLY LOVE the way that it turned out!! I Stamped and Embossed ALL of my Images and then I watercolored using Distress Inks!! I added some Glitter Pen to the Star and the top of the Manger and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments and my Card was done!! I LOVE Cards like this for Mass Producing especially during the Holiday Season!! It makes it SO FAST!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment: