Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Good morning everyone! It's Cassie here with a cute holiday card. Today I used the stamp set Away In A Manger to create this simple card. I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle for a card panel base. Then I took a stitched heart die I have and cut that in the upper center of the card.

Then I took some pink embroidery floss and stitched in the hearts. I wanted this to be the focus of my card, but I chose a pastel pink to go with the soft color scheme I had in mind. Once that was finished I stamped my image in Momento black in so that I could color it in with Copics. Then I fussy cut it out and popped it up with some foam tape.

Next I stamped my sentiment in some gold embossing powder. And that finished the card! This was such a simple card to put together. The longest part was the stitching, and I find that really relaxing. Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you liked the card, and I'll see you again soon with another one!

1 comment: