Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Birthday Matey!! =)

Hello Mint Owl Studio Friends and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Larissa here today to share a FUN Interactive Happy Birthday Matey Card!! I wanted to make something that would correlate with Halloween and I thought this was the PERFECT choice!!
I started by Stamping and Embossing ALL of my Images from the AWESOME
"A Pirate's Life" Stamp Set!!
A Pirate's Life
 I used my Distress Inks to Watercolor them!! I Fussy Cut them out and leaving a small white border to Finish off the Edges!! I wanted to create an Interactive Card so I created the Channel in the Ocean for the Pirates Ship to be able to Glide across the Ocean and to Land on the Shore!! I Layered all of the other Images and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment too!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! =)
                           
 Hopefully you feel INSPIRED to create a FUN Interactive Card using your Mint Owl Studio Products and if you do I hope you'll share the with us because we LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you create!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a
FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment