Friday, October 21, 2016

Hope Your Birthday Was Happy

Good morning everyone and happy Friday! It's Cassie here with another card for you. I'm using the Sloth Hang Out stamp set. I love this cute little sloth! He is ADORABLE! I am the worst about sending cards out on time, so when I saw the cute sentiment I knew this set was going to be one I reached for a lot.
This card was so easy to make. I started by stamping the sloth onto some Bristol Smooth cardstock. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to color him in. Next I die cut the circle with stitching out of another piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock.
I have a scalloped die that fits perfectly in the circle so I colored the scallops in with my Zig markers to match the green on the leaves. It gave a great pop of color.


To finish the card I stamped the sentiment in some black ink. That's it for today's card! I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend and I'll see you again soon with another card!

No comments:

Post a Comment