Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello wonderful crafting friends!  It is Lisa here with you today and I am sharing a bright and fun Birthday card with you today...



To create this card I started by stamping and masking the donut and cupcake images from the Sweet Treats Stamp Set and coloring them in with Copic Markers.  I added the sentiment from the new  Snarky Birthday Sentiments stamp set I then die cut the edge of this panel.  Next I used the Sprinkles Stencil on pink paper with white pigment ink.  I love the way this turned out!  Once everything was dry I layered my panels onto my card base, and finished it all off with a bow and some sequins.  I also used the Snarky Birthday Sentiments stamp set on the inside saying, " Treat Yo' Self" hehehe!  Love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment