Wednesday, October 19, 2016

And A Happy New Year

Hello!!!  It's Lisa here with you today and aren't you just loving the newly released stamp sets?!  I sure am!  Today I'm sharing a pretty little Christmas card with you that uses the Cardinal Greetings Stamp Set...



To create this card I started by stamping the bough image all the way around a panel in various green inks.  I then went over the panel with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and die cut the bottom edge.  Next I die cut a star and stamped my sentiment in the center of it.  I finished it all off with some blue sequins.

This card was super easy and could be used for mass production purposes.  Feel free to share with us what you are creating with your Mint Owl Studio Goodies on any of our social media sights, or by tagging us on your own sites!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love that pretty pine bough and the colors you used! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete