Saturday, October 29, 2016

Deck the Halls

 Hello everyone,

I'm back with a Christmas card from our Trim the Tree stamp set and the Christmas Quilt Stencil.

As I was creating this card my daughter wanted to help so she fussy cut one of the boughs and I added it along with the others.  She will be tickled that it made it to a blog post!


I stamped and coloured in the ornament and pine boughs black in and coloured them in with my copics.  I fussy cut these out and for the ornament, I added glossy accents to make it shiny.

For the front panel, I used the Christmas Quilt Stencil and blended in Candied Apple and Lucky Clover distress inks.


To create the card base I die cut two panels and scored one of them on the top at about 1/4 down and adhered it to the front panel making this a shaped card.  

I cut out a smaller panel and stamped the sentiment with black ink and popped it up on foam tape.  I then added the boughs and ornament. 

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon. 

Coralynn  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment