Monday, July 11, 2016

Vibrant Jewel Toned Butterflies!! =)

HELLO and HAPPY MONDAY!!
Larissa here for my FIRST Mint Owl Studio Post and I'm SO EXCITED to share my VIBRANT Jewel Toned Butterfly Card with you today!! I started by Stamping and Embossing the Butterfly Images from the Mint Owl Studio Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set onto so Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper!! I Searched Pinterest for some Butterfly Images that I could use for my Colors and this is the Image I was INSPIRED by!! Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Vibrant Jewel Toned Colors!!?? I sure do!!   =)
 
I used my Distress Inks, but you could use ANY Color Medium you like to use to Color/Watercolor your Butterflies!! Then I wanted to make the Butterflies Sparkle and Shine so I coated them with a Spectrum Nior Clear Glitter Marker and then coated them in some WoW Super Fine Clear Embossing Powder!! SQUEAL!! I just LOVE the way they look in Real Life!!  I used a Black Gel Pen to Coat the Bodies and all the other Black Parts of my Butterflies and set it aside to dry!! Then I took the Border Image from the Mint Owl Studio Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set and Created the Background for my Butterflies/Card!! A Few Mint Owl Studio Sequins Finishes of the Design!! I HOPE you got INSPIRED today and THANKS SO MUCH For stopping by the Mint Owl Studio Blog today!! If you create something PLEASE Share it with us on Social Media using the #MintOwlStudio as we'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you are Creating with the Mint Owl Studio Products!! WE CAN'T WAIT to see what you MAKE!!  =)
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your debut post Larissa!! You've captured the beautify of that butterfly perfectly. Love the trio of yours fluttering among the vines. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete