Monday, July 25, 2016

Game Boy Shaker Card!! =)

Hello!! 
Larissa here with you Today to share a SUPER FUN Shaker Card ! As soon as I saw the NEW 90's Party Stamp Set I KNEW I had to create a Shaker Card using the Game Boy Image!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Stamp Set and I thought a Sentiment created with the NEW Happy Moments Stamp Set was the PERFECT finishing touch!! I also used the NEW Half Tone Stencil to create an AMAZING Layered background!! I used Candied Apple, then Pumice Stone and lastly Hickory Smoke!!  I really LOVE the way it makes the Game Boy Shaker POP!! I added some Wooden Embellishments and my Card was done!!
I hope you're feeling INSPIRED!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and don't forget to TAG Mint Owl Studios in ALL of your Social Media Posts as we LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you're Creating!!
Have a FABULOS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment