Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sweet With You...

Hello, hello!  It is Lisa Lahiff here with you today and I am excited to share a super sweet card with all of you.



Let's start with that background, isn't it yummy?  I used the Mixed Triangles Stencil with some Heidi Swapp Art Screen Ink, and I love it!  The sweets all come from the newer set, "Sweet Treats" Stamp Set.  I simply stamped them on separate card stock and colored them in with Copics.  I then decided that the mint and lollipops needed a little shine to resemble their sticky goodness, so I added some glossy accents to the top of them.  Once everything was dried I trimmed them all out and layered them with my stenciled background and some patterned paper.  I then stamped the sentiment onto vellum and stapled it to the top.  The finishing touches came with some sequins... speaking of sequins, you can pick some up now in the shop at half off! yay!

Happy Shopping and Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment