Wednesday, July 13, 2016

INTRODUCTION: 90s Party

Hello!

I'm a baby of the 90s, so it was essential that I created a stamp set inspired by the 90s.  When I was creating this, all I could think about was Saved By The Bell because I used to watch it every morning before going to school (the re-runs, of course).  I hope you love this set as much as I do and are excited about inking it up with bright neon colors.


Hi!!!!  It's Lisa here too, popping in with a fun card I've created with this set!  Now I must tell you when I first saw this stamp set I squealed and thought of two things... 1. neon colors, 2. I must make a Saved By the Bell background... so I did both!  ( Come on you totally watched that show every morning before leaving for school... wait, that was just me? bwahahaha! )  Check it out....



To create this card I started by randomly stamping with the two triangle images in bright blue, green and pink ink.  I then stamped the cassette on a separate yardstick and colored it in with my Prsmacolor Pencils.  I had to add a title with a pen too!  Then I stamped my sentiment on a flag, layered it all onto some polkadot patterned paper and threw on some matching sequins!  I can't wait to see what you will create when you get yours!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment