Monday, August 8, 2016

Get Whale Soon Shaker Card!!

HELLO!!
Larissa here to start the Week off with a SWEET Get "Whale" Soon Shaker Card!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the New "Get Well Critters" Stamp Set and thought it would be FUN to add some Flowers to the Belly of the Whale Image for a more Femine Design!! I Stamped and Embossed the Whale Image onto some Distress Watercolor Paper using Hero Arts White Embossing Powder!! Then I took the Flower Wreath Image from the "Bundles of Joy" Stamp Set and Stamped and Embossed it onto the Belly of the Whale again with White Embossing Powder!! I used Distress Inks to Watercolor the Images and then Die Cut some Waves and a Background for my Shaker Window!! I added the Sequins and a Sentiment in a NEW Stitched Die coming SOON (make sure to Join us Next Week for the Release Introductions for August!!) I added some Twine, some Flowers and the Whale to Finish of the Front of the Card!! I LOVE the way it turned out and think it will bring a MUCH needed SMILE to someone's Face!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment: