Monday, August 29, 2016

Teacher Birthday Gift/Tags!! =)

HELLO!!
Larissa here with a FUN Teacher's Birthday Gift and Gift Tags to share!! Beckett's Teacher just celebrated a Birthday and I thought it would be FUN to create something for her touse in her Classroom!! So I decided to create some Flower Pencils in a Chalkboard Painted Jar!! My Idea is to keep giving her Pencils finished with different ends all throughout the Year!! That way she will NEVER run out of Pencils and she can ALWAYS Spot one of her Pencils because of the Decorative Ends I've created!! To Start I went with Daisies!! I've used a Tag Die and then Stamped and Embossed the Flowers from the "Love for Mom" Stamp Set along with the Happy Birthday Sentiment from the "Piggy Party' Stamp Set and the Leaves from the "Bundles of Joy" Stamp Set!! I use Distress Ins to Watercolor the Images on the Tags and I really LOVE the way it accents the Jar and my Pencil Flowers!! SQUEAL!!
To create my Flowers I used some Prima Ribbon and cut apart the Daisies and layered two for each Flower!! Then I Die Cut some Felt and some Patterned Fabric then added some Felt Leaves to Finish off the Flowers!! The Jar was Painted First with some Light Pink Martha Stewart Paint after it was Dry I added some Glitter Paint just to the Letters on the Front of the Jar and let that dry!! Once Dry I I coated with some ChalkBoard Paint and then let that dry!! Once Dry I took some Fine Sand Paper and rubbed over the Jar to reveal some of the Details and Colors underneath!! Its hard to see in the Pictures but the Glitter really adds a FUN detail in real life and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I'm thinking this is going to be SO FUN to add to throughout the year!! Thinking Witch Boot for Halloween!! I CAN'T WAIT to share them with you!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment