Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bunch of Birthday Wishes

Hello Mint Owl Studio friends new and old!  Lisa here with you today and I'm sharing a very clean and simple Birthday card with you...




I love love love this balloon bouquet that is found in the Birthday Bash Stamp Set, because it is so much fun to color!  With just a few markers you can give this image lots of dimension.  To create this card I started by stamping my image and sentiment onto a white panel.  I then ran this panel through my die cutting machine to emboss my frame around the images.  Next, I colored the balloons in with various Copic markers and stamped some confetti from the Party Pals Stamp Set with a light blue ink so that they fade into the background without distracting the recipient.

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to share your creations with us using Mint Owl Studio Goodies on any of our social media sites!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful I love how the colours blend and form other colours. Looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete