Wednesday, August 10, 2016

This One's for the Boys...

Hello, hello!  It is Lisa here with you today and I have a fun, bright and bold card that I think would be fitting for the boys in our lives ( young and old! )...



This card was created using a mix of the 90's Party Stamp Set and fun patterned paper.  I started by stamping the gameboy at an angle with a light grey ink.  I then added my sentiment slightly over a corner of the stamped image and proceeded to stamp the smaller images around to create a funky background.  The smaller images were then colored in with Copic Markers before I diecut the panel out with some wonky stitched dies.  Nest I layered it with various patterned papers and added a few enamel dots and shapes.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and hope you have an amazing crafty day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments: