Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Intro: Birthday Bash!!

Hello!!
Who's EXCITED!!??
Larissa here Today to Introduce the New "Birthday Wishes" Stamp Set!!
SQUEAL!! How FUN is this New Set!!
For my Card today I Stamped and Embossed the Balloon Bundle and then used the Solid Balloon Image to add the Color to the Balloons with some Distress Inks with Masking!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way the Inks Blend and work together!! Then just to show how well these New Images work with the Older Stamp Sets I Stamped and Embossed the Dump Truck from the "Under Construction" Stamp Set!! I wanted the Balloon Bundle to look like its attached to the Back of the Dump Truck!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the New Stamp Set and I hope I've INSPIRED you today!!??

I hope you'll play along with the August Instagam Challenge: "Rainbow"!!?? It's so FUN and EASY PLUS you could WIN a little somethin' something'!! =)
Check out the RULES below for more details and I'll see you with another card Friday!! 
Rules:
1. Create a card based on the challenge theme.
2. Upload a photo of it to Instagram.  Tag Mint Owl Studio and add the hashtag #moscardchallenge to your post.
3. Look at the other cards with that hashtag and show some love to your fellow card makers!!  Let's make this fun!!
 
There is also a PRIZE with each Challenge!!  One LUCKY Participant will receive a Stamp Set of their choice!! SQUEAL!! =)  The Winner is random, so all card making skill levels are welcome!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another Intro from the New August Release!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment