Tuesday, August 2, 2016

You Make Me Happy!

Hi all! It's Cassie here :) You know what makes me happy? Making cards to send to others! Surprise, surprise, am I right? Well today's card is perfect for reminding someone just how happy they make you. And it's really simple to make! All you need is a couple ink colors and the Happy Moments Set.

Let's take a look at the card!


I started by die cutting a stitched rectangle for my base. I love having the stitching to finish the edges. Next I picked out four ink colors that I liked together. If you don't have a wide variety of inks you could do less colors and it would still look great! I just liked these colors together.
 
To make things easier I would pick a couple circles to stamp in one color at a time. This meant that I didn't have to clean stamps each time I used them because I was switching colors. Instead I pretty much did one color at a time.
 
I made sure to leave a little bit of white space in the middle so that my sentiment wouldn't be difficult to read. I stamped the big "happy" in the middle of the card with VersaMark and heat embossed some gold powder. Then I added the "you make me" above it in black.

That was all it took to make this cute card! I love that the possibilities are endless with what you could do with this set. Color combos, sentiments...you could make dozens upon dozens of different cards with this set!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the card, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment