Saturday, November 19, 2016

Naughty or Nice?

Hello!  It's Lisa here with you today and I have a cute little Christmas tag to share with all of you today...




To create this tag I used the super cute Dear Santa Stamp Set.  I just love this little round Santa and the Reindeer in it too!  Anywho, I started by die cutting my scallop and circle shapes. I then stamped the Santa, present, and sentiment onto the kraft cardstock with Memento Ink.  I used my Prismacolor pencils this time to color Santa and the present in ( I also have to mention that my daughter helped pick out my color pallet, I'm very scientific like that hehehe! ).  Next I used white enamel gel at the top, that I was hoping to have represent snowflakes, but when it dried it looked clear.  So instead it just added some texture to the background, and I have to say it has kind of grown on me and it doesn't look too bad.  To finish the tag off I tied the top off with red and green twine.

Thanks so much for popping by today and don't forget to share your Mint Owl Studio projects with us on any of our media feeds!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments: