Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Holiday Greetings!

Hello!  It is Lisa here with you today and I am so excited to share this fun and shiny Christmas card with all of you...


To create this card I started by laying the Christmas Quilt Stencil over Black cardstock and applying versa mark ink.  I then lifted the stencil and added some Wow! Embossing Powder in Cha Cha Cha. After this was heat set I adhered it to a panel of gold foil cardstock.  Next I stamped and embossed both the bird and sentiment from the Cardinal Greetings Stamp Set with a gold embossing powder.  I then adhered these to my card and ta da!

These are not typical colors I think of when creating Christmas cards, but I think it works well and really creates a rich look.

Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free to share what you are creating with your Mint Owl Studio goodies on any of our social media sites!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment