Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Interactive Holiday Gift Tags!! =)

HELLO MINT OWL STUDIO FRIENDS!!
Larissa here today to share a SWEET Gift Tag!! The Holiday's are approaching FAST and how FUN is it to use those Products that you may already have on hand to use for your Holiday Gift Giving too!!?? I LOVE LOE LOVE being able to use my products for making my own Holiday Gift Tags!!
I'm using the AWESOME Dear Santa Stamp Set and the Banner Sentiments 2 Stamp Set for my Projects today!!
Dear Santa Banner Sentiments 2
                           
When I make Gift Tags, I like to do them assembly Line Style as  feel I can get more made in a faster amount of time!! So I Stamped and Embossed ALL of my Images and Sentiments first onto some Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I used my Zig Markers to Watercolor them!! I used a FUN Interactive Tag Die and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the FUN Design!! So I adhered the Tags together and my Tags were done!! I made this FUN Painted Mason Jar too to use for some YUMMY Treats!! How EASY and FUN for giving during the Holidays to BRIGHTEN someone's day!!?? I hope you're INSPIRED to make some for you own Holiday Gift Giving needs!!?? If you do I hope you'll share as we LOVE to see what you create using the AMAZING Mint Owl Studio Products!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment