Thursday, May 12, 2016

You Rock, Teacher!

Good Morning!

It's hard to believe that it's the end of the school year already!  Graduations are happening and summer is knocking on the door.  Tara created an amazing teacher thank you card to share today.  It's great to show your appreciation to your child's teacher for all of the hard work they do year round.  My mom is a teacher, so I know what goes on in teaching and all of the "behind the scenes."  It's a job that I could never do!


I love all of the little school elements like the ruler on the bottom and the notebook paper.  She used the Class Act set for the apple, sentiment, and pencil that look so cute!  I also love how she created her own sentiment using the different sentiment stamps.

The little bit of red twine and the clear sequins are the perfect finishing touches on this card.

Have a great day!
Tracy


1 comment:

  1. Such a super card!! I love the inking - and the pencil position is fabulous! It looks as though it wrote the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete