Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Father's Day Easel Card

Hello!

We have Lisa with us today and she created a fun Father's Day easel card.  I love how she combined the Under Construction and Class Act stamp sets.  This is the card that her kid's are going to give their dad for Father's Day, so the little girl and boy work perfectly on the card.

It's always fun to create a different type of card.  I usually just create a standard fold card, but this easel fold is so neat.

I love how the sentiment is finished on the inside with a few stamped images to match the outside of the card.

Have a great day!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the little windows and the background. I haven't done an easel card for ages but this has reminded me what fab cards you can create with them.
    Have a great day 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super card - inside and out! I love combining stamp sets and these ones that Lisa used work so well together!

    ReplyDelete