Friday, May 20, 2016

NEW MAY RELEASE!

Hello!

It's new release day!  Hooray!  We have a special treat for you this release because tomorrow is my birthday!  Take 20% off your entire purchase now through this Sunday with the code BDAY20.  It's my birthday treat to you!





Lisa has a card to share using the new A Pirate's Life stamp set.  I love how she created her own background with the gems.  Such a fun idea!

The sparkly gold treasure chest is also amazing!  It also shows you how to use this set without the people or the pirate ship.

Have a great day!
Tracy


2 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!! LOVING LOVING LOVING the New Release and CAN'T WAIT to create with the New Stamps!! THANKS SO MUCH for the Discount Code too!! YIPPEE!! =) Hope you have a FABULOUS RELEASE WEEKEND!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!! Hope you have a SPECIAL ONE!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just placed my order! Thanks for the discount, Tracy!

    Lisa's card looks fabulous! I commented on her blog that I hadn't noticed the little gem image. I love the background she created!

    Have a fabulous weekend - and a very, very happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete