Thursday, September 3, 2015

Silver Lining

Hello!

I just want to take the time to thank everyone for their kind words about my new crafty adventure yesterday.  It means to world to me to have such great supporters in this card-making community.  Also, thank you to everyone that purchased the new stamps and sequins.  You are helping my dream become a reality!  There are still stamps and sequins available, so hopefully this card inspires you to pick some up!

I started with a piece of watercolor card stock and Distress Inks.  I combined the Tumbled Glass and Hickory Smoke Distress Inks with water to create that marbled effect in the background.  I then stamped the clouds and sun from the Sunny Day set with black ink and colored them in with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut them out --I don't have dies for these, but they are super easy to fussy cut-- and adhered them onto my card.

I then stamped the raindrops with gray ink and the sentiment with back ink.  I outlined each of the clouds with silver Stickles to match the sentiment.

If you haven't stopped by yet, I would love if you took a peek in the Mint Owl Studio shop!

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. A great touch on the glitter clouds! Brightens up anyones dreary day!

    ReplyDelete