Thursday, September 17, 2015

Oh Happy Day

 Hello!

I have a fun card to share with you today and it's also a little unexpected.  I bet you're looking at it thinking, what stamp set did she use?  Well, I used the Sunny Day set!  That's right, I stamped all of the hearts on a piece of kraft card stock and heat embossed them with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  I then colored them in with colored pencils and gamsol.

I then stamped the sentiment on a label from Lawn Fawn.  The sequins are from the Sunset Sequin Mix.  This would be a perfect wedding card!  How fun to stretch your stamps and use them in a different way!

Have a great day!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Love, love the font you use for your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey , i love this card that you have made it looks so pretty ! I will try it definetly very soon ! i love arts and crafts ,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... This is a beautiful handmade card. Handmade cards show how much you care for your loved ones and for that you can spare your precious time also.

    ReplyDelete