Monday, January 2, 2017

Congratulations Baby Card!!

HELLO MINT OWL STUDIO FRIENDS!!
Larissa here today to share a SWEET CONGRATULATIONS Card!! I have several friends welcoming babies into their lives and I wanted to use the AMAZING Bundles of Joy Stamp Set to create a Card for one of them!!
Bundles of Joy
I Started by Stamping the Floral Wreath Image ALL over the Background of my Card Base using some  Hippo Lawn Fawn Ink!! I created a Grid on the Base of my Card so I could Stamp the Design evenly!! Then I erased the Grid Lines and Die Cut a Scalloped Circle Die Cut to help make the Focal Image and Banner stand out against the Beautiful Background!! I Stamped and Embossed the Banner and Sentiment and the SWEET Baby Calf Image!! Then I used my Distress Inks to Watercolor the Image and used some Foam Tape to POP it up!! I added the Banner Sentiment Image using Foam Tape too and added some Crystal Clear Sequins and my Card was Finished!! I hope this gives you some INSPIRATION on ways to create some CONGRATULATIONS Baby Cards too!!
THANKS S MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and creative congratulation card. It seems you are an innocent soul by heart. I hope you will be fine there. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete