Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Have A Sweet Christmas

Good morning, and happy Tuesday! I hope you're all having a great week. It's Cassie here, and I've got another holiday card t share with you. I had made this one a while back and just realized that I never posted it.

I started by stamping the branch from the Cardinal Greetings onto a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock. Then I took my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and drew over the branch and pine needles. I also stamped the donut from Sweet Treats three times below the branch and colored them in with my Zig Markers. The background was made using the markers too.
I die cut a banner from some more Bristol Smooth cardstock and heat embossed a sentiment I made using two different sets. Half of it comes from the Sweet Treats set, and the other part is from the Cardinal Greetings set. I ink blended Lucky Clover Distress Ink over the banner and splattered it with water to make the splotches.
I attached the banner with foam tape, added some glossy accents and white gel pen sprinkles to the donuts and the card was complete!

I hope you guys enjoyed this card! It was a fun one to make. Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you  again soon with another card!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks stunning. It has such a vibrant and brilliant colour. Really love this card. Especially this greenish blueish colour. Hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete