Monday, March 21, 2016

Reverse Stamping on a Thank You Card

Hello!

Welcome to Mint Monday with Jess!  She has an amazing rainbow and coffee card to share today.  What more could you need on a Monday morning?  Make sure to watch the video because she shares a cool technique and one that I haven't tried yet.

Watch here || Watch on YouTube

Isn't that reverse stamping technique such an awesome idea?  I love how you get that crisp outline that goes slightly outside the edge of the lined stamp.  I also think it's great that Jess used the Coffee Craze stamp set to create a card without coffee.  

I was so excited when Jess came to me with the idea to create a rainbow sequin mix!  It's perfect for me because I always create rainbow patterns on my card and now we have a mix to coordinate.  If rainbows aren't your thing, you can always use the colors individually.  Jess also created a bonus card that we are happy to share.


She stamped the coffee cup and colored it in a rainbow pattern.  She also used the solid heart stamp to look like confetti in the background. The final step was to embellish her card with the Kaleidoscope mix to match the coloring!


Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy


1 comment: