Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How Ya Bean?

Hello!

I seriously cannot get over the card that Cassie is sharing with us today!  Those sequins in the cup are so fun!  It's one of those times where I ask myself, why didn't I think of that?  She stamped the coffee cup from the Coffee Craze set and then cut out the middle.  Then, she glued down each of the sequins from the Coffee Bean Mix to a piece of card stock and placed it behind the coffee cup.

I also love how she placed the sentiment on a little banner over the cup.  So creative!  We can't wait for you to get your new stamps and see what you create with them.  


Have a wonderful day,
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Hello, friends at Mint Owl Studio!
    I just wanted to stop by to say a big THANK YOU for being a Super Sponsor for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog. This is a big event, and it wouldn't be possible without awesome and generous sponsors like you. I pray that you will be blessed in return for your act of kindness in the crafting community. It's greatly appreciated.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete