Thursday, February 4, 2016

Introducing: Piggy Party

Hello!

Critters are by far my favorite type of stamps, so I couldn't resist creating an entire piggy set.  These are not your average muddy and dirty piggies.  These are cute and adorable pigs that are ready to party! How fun would these be on a birthday card or maybe even a thinking of you card?  That's right, the sentiments that come with this set are practical.  You'll actually send a card with them instead of just admiring the cuteness!


I started by stamping the "mud" onto my background and then I colored in the entire scene with Copics.  I also colored in the pig with Copics, but I fussy cut him out.  I then stamped the adorable sentiment and added in the new Peach Passion sequins.

I hope you love this set as much as I do,
Tracy


1 comment: