Tuesday, January 26, 2016

4 Cards by Cassie

Hello!

Cassie is joining us on the blog today and she created 4 amazing cards!  I am so excited that everyone has loved this released and picked up these stamps for themselves.  Remember that they can be used for many other occasions besides Valentine's Day.

How about giving this card to a friend who has helped you out or is just there for you when you need them.  I love how she created the rainbow of mushrooms and stamped the sentiment in the speech bubble.  She also created her own background with the heart stamps that come in the My Deer set.

I love this card!  I think it is so creative to think outside the box and color in the moose from I Moose You with different colored watercolors.  If you are a watercoloring newbie, this card would be perfect for you to recreate!

The last set of cards she created show off how amazing her coloring is!  She stamped the entire background of bunnies from the Some Bunny set and colored them in with Copics.  Just incredible!

Have a great day!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards Cassie! Love how colorful they are!

    ReplyDelete