Monday, September 5, 2016

Floating Get Whale Wishes Scene Card!! =)

HELLO Mint Owl Studio Friends!!
Larissa here today and I'm sharing a FUN Floating Get Whale Wishes Scene Card today!! =)
This happened completely be accident and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It is SURE to make someone SMILE!! I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Sweet Whale Image from the Get Well Critters Stamp Set!! I also Stamped the Mini Band-Aid Images as I wanted to add them to the Whale like he was hurt!! Then to make the Whale Floating I Stamped and Embossed the Tube Image from the Beach Babes Stamp Set and then I also Stamped my Scene using the same Set!! I used my Distress Inks to Watercolor the Scene and my Images!!
                          
Don't forget to Join us for the AWESOME September Instagram Challenge "Critters"!!
                                    
Rules:
1. Create a card based on the challenge theme.
2. Upload a photo of it to Instagram.  Tag Mint Owl Studio and add the
hashtag #moscardchallenge to your post.
3. Look at the other cards with that hashtag and show some love to your fellow card makers!
 Let's make this fun!

There is also a prize with each challenge!  One lucky participant will receive a stamp set of their choice.  The winner is random, so all card making skill levels are welcome.

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS Labor Day/Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment