Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Holidays Watercolored Card!! =)

Hello Mint Owl Studio Friends!!
Larissa here today to share a SWEET Holiday Card using the New Trim the Tree Stamp Set along with the Holly from the Dear Santa Stamp Set!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these New Images and CAN'T WAIT to share what I've made!!




I Stamped and Embossed the Images onto some Distress Watercolor Paper and then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor the Images!! I've used (047 May Green, 033 Persian Green, 022 Carmine & 024 Wine Red for the Holly, 034 Dull Blue, 030 Blue & 033 Persian for the Blue Ornament, 063 Ochre & 067 Mustard for the Ornament Toppers, 027 Dark Pink & 070 Orange for the Pink Ornament, 082 Purple & 042 Turquoise Green for the Purple Ornament) I then Stamped and Embossed some of the Pine Leaves for the Top of the Card and then added some Watercolor for the Leaves and some Splatters for some Texture!! A Sprinkling of Sequins and a Stamped and Embossed Sentiment and my Card was done!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stop by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment