Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Birthday Time!!!

Hello, hello!  It is Lisa here and as per usual on Wednesdays I am here to share a little fun and inspiration using the amazing Mint Owl Studio Goodies, woot woot!!!  Today I am sharing a Birthday Shaker Card that I've created with lots of newer released products...




To create this card I started by die cutting all of the pieces I would need from the Packaged Pretty Dies to create the shaker gift box.  Once that was put together I set it aside and stamped a strip of stars from the Birthday Bash set in yellow.  I then adhered the present and stamped the sentiment from the Party Pals set.  ( I should also note that I did cut the inside of the present out to create the shaker, as this die is one full cut.)

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment