Sunday, July 10, 2016

New Design Team!

Hello!

I am so excited to share the three ladies who will be joining our team starting with the release next week!  It was a tough decision going through all of the DT applications and I had to choose 3 ladies instead of the original 2 that I was looking for!  Thanks again to everyone that applied.  Without further ado, here are the new design team members that are going to inspire you in the coming months.

Chitra

Hello… I am Chitra, I live in Chennai, India with my husband. I started card-making in 2012 when one day my friend asked me to make few thank you cards for her sons birthday party and I discovered the whole new to me world of card making. Later I started blogging so that I could join some challenges and now I love to blog and share my creations with others, it is my hope to inspire others and to keep learning, growing & creating.
I love to color, it doesn’t matter what coloring medium it is but it is simply relaxing for me. I enjoy creating bright, fun and simple designs and also I enjoy trying new techniques and styles… It is fun…



Coralynn

I have been a crafter since 2011. I started out my crafting journey with Close to my Heart.  I then discovered the crafting community and found out how supportive and encouraging everyone was and I am thankful to still be apart of it. I have a clean and simply (ish) style but sometimes like to mix it up and try something different. I've been with my hubby for 21 years and we have two beautiful girls, three dogs and two cats and sometimes the reason why I escape to my craft room!


Larissa


I’ve been married to my best friend Adam for 11 years (this Fall), and we have two handsome boys, Beckett (9 yrs.) and Greyson ( 3 yrs.)!! We live on our Family Farm with an Entourage of Animals, and I enjoy EVERY aspect of living a Rural Life. I’m a Certified Surgical Technician, but I’m very blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. I enjoy crafting in every way, baking/cooking, gardening, singing, nature and taking photos. I’ve been a creative soul from birth!! I LOVE all of the inspiration and the creative people I’ve found/met online and through other events! I also LOVE to try new techniques and experiment with my supplies!! I look forward to inspiring you with the AMAZING Mint Owl Studio products!! I cannot even begin to explain how HONORED and EXCITED I am to have the opportunity to design with this AWESOME Design Team!! For More Info about my Designs you can Visit my Blog: http://larissaheskettdesigns.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment