Thursday, July 14, 2016

INTRODUCTION: Get Well Critters

Hello!

We are sharing the final new stamp set that is going to be in the shop tomorrow at 7 AM CST.  It's called Get Well Critters and it's one that you are going to be using non-stop!  These critters are so adorable and just waiting to be colored!  Add in the coordinating sentiment and you have one cute card to give to someone who is going through a rough time.


Hi, all!  It's Tara and I cannot tell you how much fun I had using this ADORABLE stamp set!!  This is most definitely my new favorite get well set of all time!  The sentiments paired with those too cute critters are just perfection!  


For my card I couldn't resist busting out my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and creating a hot pink T-Rex.  It just felt right.  And how adorable is that wee little box of tissues in his wee little arms??  I used Distress Inks to create a yellow ombre background and then used the Honeycomb Dot stencil and some teal embossing paste to add some texture to the background.  A little fussy cutting and this card was all done!


You're going to want to make sure you snag this amazing stamp set for your collection!  I just love it! Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again tomorrow for some release day blog hop fun!  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. These are just so cute! I love the punny sentiments and all the little characters! I have to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO super cute! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete