Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy Everything!!!

Hello!  It is Lisa here today with a super happy card that is also full of fun colors!  This card uses the new Happy Moments Stamp Set...



To create this card I took all of the fun circle images in this set and just laid them out on a white panel, with the help of my MISTI I was able to stamp them all at one time... have I mentioned how much I love that thing? I then looked around for some fun color combos and settled on this one.  So I flipped the panel over moved some of the circles around and stamped them in my next color, and I did this a third time until the whole panel was covered.  Next I stamped the happy onto colored yardstick and embossed it in clear, and just laid it across my card.  Finally I stamped the everything in a black ink and added some matching sequins to set the whole thing off.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments: