Saturday, January 2, 2016

I Moose You Sneak Peek

Hello!

Today we are starting the sneak peeks of our January Release.  There are 3 new stamp sets and 3 new sequins mixes that you are going to love!  It's my favorite release so far!  I am proud to share the first set today that is called I Moose You.


Isn't that moose adorable?!?!  There are also 4 different punny sentiments that can be used for a variety of occasions.  Decorate the tree with the stars, dots, or hearts and you have a cute and fun card!


I stamped the background with the banner die and the little heart stamp that fits perfectly within each banner pennant.  Also, the sequins that I used in the shaker card are one of the new sequin mixes.  It's called Hearts and Kisses.


Join us back here tomorrow for another sneak peek!


1 comment: