Thursday, January 21, 2016

How to Make A Baby Shaker Card (Video Tutorial)

Hello!

It's Tracy here with a video tutorial for you!  I love shaker cards, so I thought I would share how to create a shaker card with our stamps and sequins.  I hope you enjoy the video!

Watch here || Watch on YouTube

I stamped my own background with the flower image in a light gray color.  I also inked the edges with the Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to help define the edges.  For the inside of the shaker card, I added the Blue Blossoms mix.  This mix is perfect for shaker cards because it has sequins and beads.
I colored in both the bundled owl and cat images from the Bundles of Joy set to add to the card.  Two animals is always better than one!  I added in a few of the flower sequins onto the outside of the card.

Tracy

1 comment:

  1. what a precious shaker Tracy! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete