Friday, January 8, 2016

A Moose Shaker Card

Hello!

Hold on to your hats, crafty friends because Jung has a card that will blow you away!  She used the I Moose You set to create an adorable shaker card.  I love the ombre background with the splatters to make it look like a wintery night sky.


 She cut off the antlers of one of the moose to make it a female. Genius!  I can't forget to add that the sequins she added into the shaker are from the Hearts and Kisses Mix.  

I hope you are as inspired by this card as I am!  Stop by the shop to pick up your stamps and sequins so you can recreate this amazing card!

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Awesome background. You could put the bow from the Some Bunny set on the girl moose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background - it makes a beautiful sky. And of course the mooses (lol) are so cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete