Wednesday, December 7, 2016

How Did You Get So Old?!

Hello!  It is Lisa here with you today and I have a sarcastically funny Birthday card to share with you that I made using a mix of stamp sets...



To create this card I started by stamping my sentiment from the Snarky Birthday Sentiments set in the upper left corner.  I then stamped the dinosaur and crutch from the Get Well Critter Stamp Set on the same panel and die cut the bottom at an angle.  After I colored my little scene in with various Copic Markers I decided he needed one more thing... a birthday hat!  So I grabbed my Party Pals set and stamped a little hat to cut out and add to the top of his little head.


I find it so fun to mix and match old and new sets, because you never know where it might lead!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments: