Monday, April 11, 2016

Mint Monday with Jess + New Design Team Member

Hello!

Jess is joining us for another Mint Monday today!  She has a fun card in her signature rainbow style.  I love how that color pops on the black background!

Watch here || Watch on YouTube

She used the cute owl from the Outrageous Owls set and the sentiments from the Piggy Party set.  I love the bold, solid sentiment stamp because it is fun to stamp with colored inks!

She then placed each colored sequin from the Kaleidoscope Mix next to the colored sentiment.  I loved how they move across the card!


I am also thrilled to announce that we will be adding a new team member!  Please welcome Tara to the team!  She will be sharing new videos and cards with us starting on the 21st.  I cannot wait to share what she has been working on!



Have a great Monday,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment