Monday, November 21, 2016

Merry Christmas

Good morning everyone! It's Cassie here, and I've got a holiday card to share with you today. I made this card using the Cardinal Greetings stamp set. This is such a great set, because it really has everything you need to make many different holiday cards. I've made a bunch of different cards using it this year!

I started by stamping one of the branches on some khaki cardstock. It's such a fun look to have a light colored cardstock instead of just white. I colored in the branch and berries using my Copic markers.
Then I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and heat embossed white powder on it. I colored the bird in with my Copics and cut it out. I attached it with some foam tape so that it looked like the bird was sitting on the branch. I stamped the snowflake all over the background in VersaMark ink to make a tone on tone look. Then to make it look even more snowy I drew little white dots with my gel pen. To finish it off I added some Glossy Accents on the berries and attached it to a card base.

I hope you liked the card today! I'm going to have to try another card with a colored base again soon, because I loved how it turned out. I hope you're having a great week! Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon with another card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment