Friday, February 5, 2016

A Couple More Peeks

Hello!

We hope you loved all three of the new stamp sets!  Remember, they will be available at 7 AM CST on Monday.  We have a big blog hop starting at the same time, so make sure to get your orders in quickly - we do anticipate that some of the sets will sell out!

I created a couple of extra cards using the new sets to share with you.  This first one is using the Easter Blessings set.  I created the watercolor background and then stamp the image on a die cut circle.  I then colored it with Copics to match the background.

The second card I made was using the new Scripty Sentiments set combined with the older Some Bunny set.  I stamped the blue and green background on a die cut circle and then stamped the sentiment on a piece of black card stock.  I colored in the bunny with my Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils.  The sequins I used are from a new mix called Ocean Waves.  They are gorgeous!

Have a great weekend,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment